Here you can find a summary of all the papers showing the research behind Fluidic Analytics and microfluidic diffisional sizing (MDS). As well as seeing where others have used our products to make amazing discoveries.
Below you can find summaries of these papers as well as links to the papers themselves.
Don't forget to sign up to our mailing list so you can stay up to date on new papers and application notes.
Microfluidic diffusional sizing (MDS) in the literature
- Yates et al. Nature Chemistry 2015;7;802–809, “Latent analysis of unmodified biomolecules and their complexes in solution with attomole detection sensitivity”
- Arosio et al. ACS Nano 2016;10;333–341, “Microfluidic diffusion analysis of the sizes and interactions of proteins under native solution conditions.”
- Arosio et al. Anal. Chem 2016;88;3488–3493, “Microfluidic diffusion viscometer for rapid analysis of complex solutions.”
- Herling et al. Biophysical Journal 2016;110;1957–1966, “A Microfluidic Platform for Real-Time Detection and Quantification of Protein-Ligand Interactions”
- Zhang et al. ChemBioChem 2016;17;1920–1924, “Protein Aggregate-Ligand Binding Assays Based on Microfluidic Diffusional Separation”
- Lapinska et al. Phys Chem Chem Phys 2017;19;23060–23067, “Gradient-free determination of isoelectric points of proteins on chip”
- Saar et al. Lab Chip 2018;18;162–170, “On-chip label-free protein analysis with downstream electrodes for direct removal of electrolysis products”
- Wright et al. Biochemistry 2018;57;3641–3649, “Cooperative Assembly of Hsp70 Subdomain Clusters”
- Falke et al. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids 2019;220;57–65 “α-Synuclein-derived lipoparticles in the study of α-Synuclein amyloid fibril formation”
- Scheidt et al. Science Advances 2019;5;eaau3112, “Secondary nucleation and elongation occur at different sites on Alzheimer’s amyloid-β aggregates”
- Gang et al. Anal. Chem 2018;90;3284–3290, “A microfluidic diffusion platform for characterizing the size of lipid vesicles and the thermodynamics of protein-lipid interactions”
- Macikova et al. The FEBS Journal 2019;286,3664-3683, “Putative interaction site for membrane phospholipids controls activation of TRPA1 channel at physiological membrane potentials”
- Wright et al. Analyst 2019;144,4413-4424, “Analysis of αB-crystallin polydispersity in solution through native microfluidic electrophoresis”