Fluidic Analytics is a dynamic, early-stage company that designs, develops and manufactures products that seek to revolutionise the way proteins are characterised.
We are seeking a Territory Sales Manager for Western Europe who will drive adoption and sales of the Company’s technology through building and maintaining customer networks and delivering the ideal customer experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
Be the face of the Company in the field – working directly with customers to drive adoption and utilisation of our technology across the territory
- Organisation and execution of prospecting and lead qualification in defined territory
- Act as Company brand ambassador to define and promote the correct solution to the customer and build the Company reputation
- Closing sales opportunities effectively and efficiently
- Meet or exceed territory sales targets
- Participate in conferences and workshops across the territory.
Manage the sales process and customer journey from initial contact to post sales installation, utilising in-house CRM and processes.
- Use designated CRM to record and manage the sales process from logging initial calls and emails through the quoting process to receipt of purchase order.
- Record customer and competition information in CRM to better understand market and competitive trends.
- Follow best practises and naming conventions to allow company wide access to CRM data.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts for each reporting period.
- Make and keep accurate records to allow periodic review and updates with customers post sale.
Work with applications, marketing and technical teams to identify and translate best practice with regards to new application, product and market developments.
- Work closely with application colleagues to continually improve the effectiveness of demos, ensuring best possible chance of winning business.
- Use interactions with customers and the market to assist the marketing team in formulating the best marketing collateral and strategies, focusing on defined target markets.
- Continually feedback relevant market information to support application, marketing and R&D teams.
Identify, build and manage a network of customers and opinion leaders to inform application and product development decisions.
- Build relationships and rapport with application specific opinion leaders to drive user community and ultimately adoption of current and future products
- Leverage customer knowledge to promote network selling and customer to customer promotion.
- Build and maintain loyal customer reference sites, to aid sales process and provide customer endorsements.
Requirements of Candidate
- BSc or PhD in biophysics, biochemistry, chemical engineering or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in scientific instrument sales, with track record of sales success.
- Established life science network essential, biotech and Pharma networks highly desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant territory and customer base
- Strong desire to succeed and make a positive impact
- Relentless drive to deliver on an individual level and as part of a team
- Urgency to get things done coupled with the foresight to invest in doing them even better in future
- Must be willing to travel in EU (60% or more of time)
- Full driving license
Interested in Learning More?
Please send your CV and a covering letter to us at email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.