Do you like being at the forefront of innovation? Do you have an appetite for products achieving high standards? Fluidic Analytics is a dynamic, early-stage company that is developing tools that enable a better understanding of the biological world in real time. We envision a future where our products are transforming decision making in research labs, clinics and even in the home.
We are seeking a fantastic test engineer to help us drive the development of our microfluidic-based instrumentation and pipeline of cutting-edge products. Our software is the primary interface between our products and our customers, and underpins our ambition to build a world leading med-tech company.
As our Software QA Engineer, you’ll be central to the full life cycle development of our software, as we take our instruments from R&D to product launch. You’ll be part of a small but growing team of developers, working side by side with R&D, commercial and customers to test software that not only provides a seamless user experience but continues to add value even when they’re not using our hardware.
- Cross-platform Scripting (python, bash, powershell, etc.)
- VCS management (git)
- UI automation testing (Android)
- Designing, developing and maintaining test cases
- Configuring and managing continuous integration (CI) systems
- Hands-on experience in white-box and black-box testing
- Experience productising R&D concepts
Nice to haves
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum
- Previous experience in DevOps / containers
- Experience in ORM/DAO
- Android Espresso Framework
- Appreciation for secure applications
- Independent and creative in finding solutions and identifying opportunities
- High level of competence, integrity and communication
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, technology-driven biotech start-up and drive the development of one of the core pillars of its growth strategy: software. Benefits include an early joiner (first 25) share package, our central Cambridge location, pension scheme, 24 days holiday and access to Cycle-to-work and similar schemes . Plus, flexible hours and all the IT resources you need to do your best.
If you want to be part of an incredible team, apply today. Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.