Do you like being at the forefront of innovation? Do you want to build novel microfluidic systems for ground-breaking applications in life-science and medical-diagnostics? Fluidic Analytics is a dynamic, early-stage company that is developing products that enable a better understanding of the biological world in real time.
We are seeking a fantastic mechanical engineer to help us shape our next generation of scientific instruments. Beginning with our proprietary IP for protein analysis in microfluidic systems, you’ll be designing and building prototypes that cover the entire functionality of our new product line.
As Senior Product Development Engineer, you will be…
- a key part of a small, highly performing product development team at our brand-new Zurich area outpost
- involved from the very beginning of the product life cycle, guiding early-stage development and building a new instrument from the ground up
- designing, assembling, testing, and improving prototypes
- participating in setting up our facilities and processes at the Zurich site
- interacting regularly with our development and other teams in Cambridge
- University degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in product development in a field related to robotics/instrumentation, preferably in the greater Zurich area to be familiar with local suppliers
- Proven ability to design and deliver complex, high-value products
- Extensive experience in CAD (preferably Solidworks), physical prototyping, and manual calculations
- Happy to work in a small company environment
- Fluent English in both speech and writing
- Uphold our core values of competence, integrity, and communication
You can expect an ambitious, exciting task in a high-growth, high-performance environment and an attractive compensation package with early joiner (first 25) share options.
If you want to be part of an incredible team, apply today. Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.