Fluidic Analytics is a dynamic, early-stage company that designs, develops and manufactures products that are revolutionising healthcare research through measurement of proteins. We envision a world where protein analysis is as routine as DNA sequencing, providing real-time information to guide decisions in the lab, at the bedside or even in the home.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to take a hands on role in leading and managing the production of our ground-breaking, low volume, high value instruments.
Responsibilities will include;
- Creation of production plans for current and near-term products
- Organising and setting clear goals and objectives for the assembly team; proactively supporting by identifying and acting upon issues
- Driving continuous improvement for performance, reliability and quality
- Ensuring all production documentation is complete and current
- Assembly of fluidic and opto-mechanical products to specific SOP’s
- Building to production plans; implementing best practise manufacturing techniques
- Performing testing and calibration to specification
- Control build and test documentation; Recording build issues to ensure continuous improvement of products
- Provision of up-do-date estimates of anticipated production schedules
- Encouraging open communication within the production team stakeholders in other areas of the business
- Managing inventory/consumables through efficient communication with the operations team
Our ideal candidate will be educated to HND level in either an engineering or manufacturing discipline and demonstrate experience in the manufacture of high presision products or scientific instruments. A proven ability to organise and prioritise tasks and effectively manage the production team is key.
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday
- Flexi hours
- Pension scheme
- Share option scheme
- Cycle to work/ Tech schemes
- Wellbeing initiatives
- An inclusive team environment where your contribution can truly make a difference!
If you would like to be part of our exceptional team, please send your CV and a covering letter to us at email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.