This is an exciting opportunity to work in our central Cambridge office as part of our commercial team. You will be our customer champion, the first point of contact for our customers, processing orders, dealing with customer requests and enquiries, and ensuring that customers are kept well informed and have all the information they need.
You will work closely with the warehouse, logistics and all internal departments on a day to day basis to ensure that the customers orders are completed and delivered as requested.
As well as experience of order processing and dealing with customers, you will need to be experienced using Microsoft Office, e-commerce and CRM systems, although full training will be given.
- Manage the order process ensuring a smooth customer journey
- Processing orders and updating the CRM and other internal systems
- Provide a contact point for the sales team, internal and external customers
- Keep on top of delivery schedules and ensure you keep customers updated
- Ensure data accuracy and quality in our internal order systems
- Proven customer service skills
- Experience of CRM systems
- Fantastic communication skills
- High attention to detail is vital for this position
- Advantageous but not essential experience would include experience within the Pharma or Life Science Sectors, experience with ERP systems, and a second European language
This is an exciting opportunity to grow with a successful business in a busy team. Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.