Reporting to Head of Operations, you will be part of a talented and multi-skilled team that executes the assembly and performance test of highly sensitive equipment with a revolutionary technology;
- Electro-mechanical assembly working to SOP's, within a high tech. low volume environment
- Test systems using computer scripts and bespoke applications
- Fault finding and root cause analysis
- Standard quality checking of final product
- Confidently inputting data into MS Office applications such as Excel
- Troubleshooting and repair of instruments and parts.
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure production timelines are met
- Ensure proper housekeeping and maintain cleanliness of the working area including 5s
You've got this covered:
- 2~3+ years’ experience in scientific/industrial complex electro-mechanical products assembly
- An independent, methodical and precise approach to work with strong attention to detail
- Highly skilled in laboratory electro-mechanical assemblies and troubleshooting
- Solid background using software for the commissioning process.
- Ability to follow, promote and improve the safety practices of the work area.
- Assist in incident investigation.
- Provide feedback on work instructions and review within own work area.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and open communication environment.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in the biotechnology/biomedical industry would be an advantage
- Experience of working with fluidic and opto-mechanical systems is highly desirable
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexi hours
- Pension scheme
- Share option scheme
- Cycle to work/ Tech schemes
- Well-being initiatives
- Fresh fruit and as much tea and coffee as you can drink
- An inclusive team environment where your contribution will truly make a difference
If you would like to be part of our exceptional team, please send your CV and a covering letter to our Careers email usng the link below. We will be in touch shortly.