We are looking for an enthusiastic and results oriented product manager who has extensive experience in market development and strategic marketing within the life science, medical devices or biotech industry.
In this senior leadership role, you will be responsible for the development of our product roadmap and associated marketing strategies, and you will work closely with other functional heads to ensure a timely and effective execution of our strategy and plans.
You will manage innovative solutions; and therefore will have extensive experience in scoping new products in accordance with customer and market needs, manage product launches and create associated product marketing materials to support the commercial team with their sales strategy.
Working closely with commercial and application teams as well as research, software, UX, quality and production to plan, manage and deliver on business commitments. You will be hands-on, pragmatic and results-oriented, and have relevant competencies and subject knowledge to be successful in in this exciting new role.
You've got this covered:
- 5+ years’ experience in stand alone product management or strategic marketing roles within the life sciences / medical device / Biotech industry
- Relevant scientific qualification (PhD within protein science would be of advantage)
- Proven track record in setting successful portfolio strategies
- Demonstrable and extensive experience in marketing content creation
- Experience in KOL development and management
- Ability to work effectively within cross functional teams
- Willingness to travel for customer meetings, sales support and relevant marketing activities
- Track record demonstrating excellent competence, integrity, and communication skills
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Share Options Scheme
- Flexible working
- Company Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Well-being initiatives
- Cycle to work/ Tech scheme’s
- Employee assistance program
- Free fruit and as much tea and coffee as you can drink
- Inclusive team environment where your contribution will truly make a difference
If you would like to be part of our exceptional team, please send your CV and a covering letter to our Careers email using the link below. We will be in touch shortly.