We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and hands-on Material & Logistics candidate to join our Global Supply Chain Team. In this important role you will support Finance, R&D, Production and Sales and be responsible for stock management and logistics activities.
- Commuicate effectively with colleagues in Production, Supply, Sales and Finance to support daily operations.
- Ensure accuracy of material movements and system transactions.
- Actively follow, update and develop SOPs and processes to improve the quality and reliability of the service.
- Maintain organization of work areas by using 5s and Lean Principles.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s inventory in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform picking of inventory based on works orders.
- Verify material accuracy and quality, checking for damaged goods, manage expiry dates of goods and segregate inventory.
- Process orders through MRP system in a timely manner.
- Ensure inventory accuracy through proper inventory audits and/or cycle counts.
- Communicate inventory concerns to line manager
Logistics and Export
- Execute national and international shipping of instruments and consumables using the Carrier software/web page
- Pack instruments and consumables according to SOPs (up to 25kg).
You’ve got this covered:
- Previous experience in a materials or logistics co-ordination type role
- Demonstratable ability to follow process and procedures
- Demonstrable experience of using systems and accurately inputting data
- Experience in using Carrier software such as DHL, FedEx etc is of benefit
- A hands on, proactive approach, able to multitask within a fast paced environment
- Experience of international shipping is a distinct advantage
- Role involves manual handling (1 man lift)
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Share Options Scheme
- Flexible working
- Company Pension
Group Income Protection
Group Life Assurance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work/ Tech scheme’s
- Employee assistance program
- Free fruit and as much tea and coffee as you can drink
- Inclusive team environment where your contribution will truly make a difference
If you would like to be part of our exceptional team, please send your CV and a covering letter to us at email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.