Fluidic Analytics is an exciting, dynamic company, with headquarters in Cambridge, UK. With close affiliation to f Cambridge University, our products and services are based on a fundamentally new technology platform that quantifies protein interactions in-solution and in complex backgrounds. This platform gives our customers access to unique insights into protein behaviour that are not accessible using other approaches. We believe that quantitative analysis of protein interactions is the next frontier in biological understanding, and that our technology is uniquely positioned to deliver lasting change in human health.
We are looking for driven, results oriented and customer focused individuals who will deliver excellence, support the growth of our customer base, and contribute to the further success of our business.
As a Content Writer at Fluidic Analytics you will support the Strategic Marketing team in producing persuasive and impactful scientific content that will spotlight Fluidic Analytics innovative technology; whilst ensuring scientific accuracy, credibility and suitability to the target audience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working effectively with others across the business to understand Fluidic Analytics’ technology and applications, transferring this knowledge into meaningful content that addresses relevant audiences such as life science, clinical, academia etc.
- Producing clear and impactful scientific and marketing content including, but not limited to, application notes, blogs, protocols, website content ad social media posts
- Work closely with the Tactical Marketing team to create and execute on content marketing campaigns to drive lead generation
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic on our website
- Research industry and application related topics and produce marketing materials that promote our products accordingly
- Edit and revise materials prepared by others
- Ensuring a consistent and authentic brand voice and standardization, ensuring all materials meet company quality and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the Commercial and Applications teams to collect user feedback, and use as a tool to update and improve content
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
You've Got This Covered:
- Demonstrable experience of producing technical content within the field of life science or biotechnology
- Proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement ad drive leads
- A self-starter mindset - ideally experienced in a stand-alone role or small team environment
- PhD qualification with knowledge of protein biochemistry
- High level of creativity
- Ability to take complex scientific materials and present it in a way that is engaging relevant and easily understandable; suitable for the target audience
- A strong eye for detail and excellent use of language.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Alignment with the company values and guiding principles
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Share Options Scheme
- Flexible working
- Company Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Well-being initiatives
- Cycle to work/ Tech scheme’s
- Employee assistance program
- Free fruit and as much tea and coffee as you can drink
- Inclusive team environment where your contribution will truly make a difference
- To be successful in this role, you do not necessarily need to be located close to our offices. We also welcome applications from qualified and experienced candidates who require remote working.
At Fluidic Analytics we value people for who they are and the contribution they make. An Equal Employment Opportunity employer, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive working environment where all qualified applications are welcomed regardless of gender, race, religion, age, socio-economic background, disability, sexual or gender orientation.