Some examples of our Products include:
- Cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) products used to analyze data.
- Instruments and reagents used to analyse proteins.
- Software installed on customer computers used to analyze data.
Fluidic Analytics is a global company headquartered in Cambridge, UK
Our headquarters is in the United Kingdom. You acknowledge and consent that any information you provide or we may collect may be used, processed, and transferred to the United Kingdom and this may not offer the same level of data protection as the country where you reside.
Information we collect
We collect various types of information from you, including information you voluntarily provide us and information we get from your use of our Site or Products. For instance, in order to access certain portions of the Site, order Products, or even use some Products you may be required to first register with us. You may be asked to provide your contact information (e.g., name, institution/company, address, phone number, email, username, etc.).
Information we collect about your use of our Site or Products may, for example, include:
- The Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your Internet Service Provider.
- The content you access.
- The functions, products, or services you use on the Site or Products and purchasing history.
- Your computer’s operating system.
- Up-time and other usage statistics about the Site or Products.
- Location information.
- Your computer’s unique identifier (e.g., CPU serial number).
- Web browser used.
- The date and time of your visit to the Site or use of the Product.
How we collect information
How we use the information we collect
We may use the information collected:
- To improve the Site, the Products, including any applications, products, services, and software available through them.
- To improve the customer experience.
- For marketing purposes.
- To store your interests and preferences in order to customize your use of the Site or Products.
- To communicate with you (such as for product support and billing issues).
- To authenticate users.
- To improve other of our products and services.
- To compile and analyze trends.
- To carry out transactions in connection with you.
We also may aggregate the collected information with information from other customers and users of the Site, Products, or other products and services for analysis such as to determine user and performance trends. Generally, any such aggregation will involve de-identified or anonymous data.
Google AdWords remarketing
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise across the Internet. AdWords Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our sites you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not identify you. As an example, it could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site such as an incomplete contact form.
If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
Sharing of personal information
As a general rule we do not provide, sell, or lease your personal information to any third parties for their marketing use without your express consent. However, you acknowledge that your personal information may be provided to third parties in connection with your use of their websites, applications, software, or products. We may also share your personal information with contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including without limitation, hosting providers and payment processors. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: (i) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; (ii) if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information will be one of the transferred assets.
Collection of personal information
Upon request we will take reasonable efforts to provide you with a summary of your personal information collected by us.
Release of information
Links, third party applications and software
Retention of collected information
Security of collected information
The Site and Products are not directed towards minors and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors that use the Site or Products.